03 February 2009

Notice: No more Language Of Music meetings for a while!

Thank you to all my students at BCC for coming to the Language Of Music English conversation group each week; I have enjoyed very much learning about you and the music you like.

Unfortunately I have started a new job which will not allow me to regularly come to BCC Thursday afternoons. Until I find a new solution (ex. a new time/day of the week to meet or if someone else will host the conversation on Thursday afternoons), there will be no more meetings.

I will stay in touch! And feel free to contact me any time if you have questions about musical or cultural events in Seattle.

4 comments:

Loewe, Stefan said...

i am sorry to read this ,
i'd enjoyed this blog very much and it was a shame that i haven't made it to seattle.


i wish you a got start at the new job

greetings from D.

Anonymous said...

I also had very good momments in this club. Thanks Steve for all your help and dedication. Hoping your are happy with your job...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.