26 November 2008

25 November 2008 (Tuesday) -- Flamenco Performance!


I have told my students countless times about the great flamenco show my friends Eric and Encarna do every Tuesday evening at the Capitol Club (website) in Seattle. I convinced a group of students to trek over to Seattle for the evening of the 25th to see it for themselves. About 20 (including friends and boyfriends) showed up -- we filled the club! And Eric and Encarna (with a special guest appearance by Vassili) played a *great* show!!

A lot of pictures were taken during the performance, but the only one that I have from my camera is the one above (students, please send me your favorite pictures so I can post them!).

If you liked that show, I highly recommend that you get tickets to see their full band (Children Of The Revolution) on January 16th at the Triple Door. They will play two sets: one which is open to all ages (7.30pm) and one which is 21 and over (10pm). Get tickets here (buy tickets early -- both shows will sell out!!).

By the way, I go to the Capitol Club very often on Tuesday evenings to see Eric and Encarna play -- if any of you ever want to go again, just let me know!

No comments: